Gold Saving Funds
Gold Savings Fund is an open-ended fund of fund scheme investing in units of Gold Exchange Traded Fund.
- Ideal for Investors looking to diversify from other asset classes (Equity, Debt, Real Estate, etc.) and
- From physical gold holding - A small quality of gold can be held in the form of a mutual fund unit of a Gold savings fund, hassle free
- Investors who are not willing to invest in Gold Exchange Traded Fund (Gold ETF) due to its unit size and prefer to invest in units of a mutual fund scheme investing in Gold ETF, and intend to gain from the ability of gold to create wealth
- Investors who wish to realize the potential value of gold investments made by Gold Exchange Traded Fund
- Easy liquidation
- Costs less than storing and insuring physical gold.
- Begin your investment with as low as Rs. 1,000/- through SIP.
- Portfolio holding disclosed monthly in factsheets on website/ NAV declared daily.
This product is suitable for investors who are seeking* :
- Long term wealth creation solution
- A fund of funds scheme with the primary objective to generate returns by investing in units of Exchange Traded Fund.
We are not SEBI registered investment advisors and the information & tools provided above is only for the education purpose. We are only Distributors to execute the transaction on the instruction of investors. Please consult your SEBI registered Investment Advisor before investing.
For any query, please feel free to contact us.